hii Brian!! my corn job is not getting uploded! my corn.xml
cornservlet.java and web.xml are fine! im not able to get how to trigger
corn service?? ! im not getting uploding corn job message in my console
page!! what should i do?? i even dont know how to run appcfg.sh command and
where to run this command?? im using gwt and eclipse!! do i need to call
that corn servlet from other class to make it work?/ please help me!! im
new to gwt and gae!! thanx in advance!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/1053954e-59c7-4c6d-9951-2d1dc73f6f88%40googlegroups.com.