Hi E,
 Looking at our public docs
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/java/writing-application-logs>

App Engine flexible supports application logging via stdout with no
particular framework mentioned (although standard does).  Can you provide a
link for the docs which require java.util.logging for flexible environment?

Thanks,
 Zach

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b9ea5e80-f2a0-4846-9242-4f5f6ccde615%40googlegroups.com.