Hello all,

One of our clients is reporting that the blobstore upload URLs created by
create_upload_url is failing intermittently with 500 (but retrying works).
I created an issue with more details here:
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/38046584 but I'm wondering if anyone
else is seeing this behavior? (this is especially tricky to track down
since the upload handler is a google controlled one which is completely
opaque for me and I see no logging or metrics from it and I need to rely on
customer reports to detect any issues).

I also starred the following issue (and recommend you do the same if you
use the blobstore) to have an "error" callback/handler for better
monitoring - https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/35891517

Attila

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cc25ef52-84f4-45b0-ab1e-b7fc4ace7ffe%40googlegroups.com.