Hello Mohammed,

Thanks for posting.

I would recommend you to open a case with Google Cloud Platform Billing
Support team to get assistance on this. You can contact Billing support
using the link
<https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing> [1].

[1] https://support.google.com/cloud/contact/cloud_platform_billing

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7a1dbea1-8702-4c59-a780-4582bd0e22c9%40googlegroups.com.