George,

Thanks for the reply. I already have retry parameters set for that
particular queue:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cA8IdOyA3d8/WYoS-rm9e4I/AAAAAAAArPc/lS2Gl-MijGw5VgEIm_SYH92tlYDO-3fGACLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-08%2Bat%2B2.35.23%2BPM.png>

...and I'm unsure how adjusting the above parameters would help alleviate
"Instance Unavailable".

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e049be61-871b-4099-8ec4-f7994c381588%40googlegroups.com.