Thank you both for your feedback about this issue! It helped influence our
re-work of this feature, which has been just re-deployed.

You should now see "first of _", "part of _" annotations in correlated log
entries, but the nested entries are still split across the various entries.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fbbd7ade-f035-4044-8f8d-67a0d9b36e59%40googlegroups.com.