Yeah I am getting the same error. I moved the target json file to the root
directory of the bucket, and used `echo
file_get_contents("gs://test-appdocs-sendgrid-inbound/envelope.json");` as
suggested. However I get the same error:
`Warning:
file_get_contents(gs://test-appdocs-sendgrid-inbound/envelope.json): failed
to open stream:
"\google\appengine\ext\cloud_storage_streams\CloudStorageStreamWrapper::stream_open"

call failed in /Users/thom/Engine/appdocs-com/main.php on line 18`

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 1:05:05 PM UTC-6, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Is the same error triggered if you run the `echo
> file_get_contents("gs://test-appdocs-sendgrid-inbound/envelope.json");`
> command, which assumes you had copied the envelope.json file in the root
> directory of the bucket, i.e. under
> gs://test-appdocs-sendgrid-inbound/envelope.json?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/497cdcb3-8d32-4ec8-bff8-47a9e7663005%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Thomas Valadez
    • [google-appe... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Thomas Valadez
        • [goo... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Thomas Valadez
            • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Thomas Valadez
                • ... 'Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine