Hi,

I'm running a Node app on App Engine flexible environment. The app is very
flaky and many requests are now failing. I've looked into the logs and it
seems the 2 instances that the app has are being started every ~30 seconds.

I've enabled the Updated Health Checks
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/nodejs/configuring-your-app-with-app-yaml#updated_health_checks>,

so I'm wondering if this could be the issue. However, either the
/readiness_check and the /liveness_check seem to be getting a 200 response.
As you can see, the "app_updater" logs something every 30 seconds (see
pictures below).

Anyone has any ideas of what could be going wrong?
Thanks in advance

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ua0bWh8bIA0/WafnsjryabI/AAAAAAAAAW0/JGr1u1WjkwEgTwh2pxw__PW-JdEOnnlWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-31%2Bat%2B12.36.44.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zMiDCtWPLpo/WafoIKtv9qI/AAAAAAAAAW4/o8JEpIUSRmMhRjnVBJGX70279bzH0seWQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-31%2Bat%2B12.42.17.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d3ec0015-fe21-4c70-b4f2-f415b1e07914%40googlegroups.com.