Hello,

I'm trying to set up a log based metric based on some values extracted from
the log lines. However I can't seem to find the field from which to extract
the log line(s). I tried "textPayload" and "protoPayload.line[0]", however
neither seem to work. Also, I couldn't find an example for this case in the
documentation (which seems to show log based metrics based on other fields
like "status code" or "user agent").

Did anyone set up a log based metric based on values extracted from the
logged line(s)? If so, which field did you use?

Thanks,
Attila Balazs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/524b401b-f505-4a68-be4f-dca9e6b258fb%40googlegroups.com.