Hi again;

I am not deploy from GAE CLI on my PC.
I am deploying from codeship, to multiple clouds including GAE.
GAE is using appcfg as default it seems even though in my Maven POM.XML as
shown in previous email I am using the correct plugins and dependencies.

my project app.ymal  looks like:

*application: propane-primacy-193602*
*version: 20180129t145712*
*runtime: java*
*env: flex*
*api_version: 1*

*env_variables:*
*  BUCKET_NAME: propane-primacy-193602.appspot.com*

*runtime_config:  # Optional*
*  jdk: openjdk8*
*  server: jetty9*

*resources:*
*  cpu: 1*
*  memory_gb: 0.5*
*  disk_size_gb: 10*
*  volumes:*
*  - name: ramdisk1*
*    volume_type: tmpfs*
*    size_gb: 0.5*

*handlers:*
*  script: this field is required, but ignored*
*# [END appyaml]*

Many thx

Georges

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/16daeddf-a82f-46f7-9c52-a825b519b95f%40googlegroups.com.