Thanks for reply.

I can upload and use a new python service easily, question is how to deploy
services in different languages.
In my case, add a java *non-default* service when the default service is
python.

Maven and gradle can't see that I have a default service already, since
it's python, so they refuse to deploy.
And *gcloud app deploy* doesn't update java if I understand.

None of the java tutorials mention how to deploy and update a subservice,
they only create complete single service default apps.
If I had an example perhaps I could adapt it and just update my new java.

Maybe it's not supported yet?
It might save me a lot of time to know this.

Thanks for any insights.

    /rasmus

Den fredag 9 februari 2018 kl. 05:25:54 UTC+1 skrev Jordan (Cloud Platform
Support):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e18c687f-df30-43d5-8d0a-2d2354b95a97%40googlegroups.com.