I can't update my app, 5th time it happens to me since moving to the new
sdk from appcfg! the app just won't update, did several sanity
print statements and added dummy functionality just to make sure, been an
app engine user for years and this makes me never wanna use it again, been
blocked for over 24 hours because of this!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a6fc7e8e-3551-4239-932b-2f351483b921%40googlegroups.com.