Hey All,

I have an application running using Firebase and GAE. Using firebase to
authenticate users and GAE to deploy the backend logic code. Firebase
Real-time database is acting as a database for us. Calls between GAE and
Firebase database is happening using Firebase Database Secrets. I have
created WebAPI which my application front end is using for data
requirements. My API is public now, anyone with the URL can call it and get
the result. Though the user authentication is happening using Firebase
OAuth, the API can be used by anyone who gets to know the parameters and
endpoints. I want to secure my WebAPI that can only be used by the
application and some specific IP address for testing purpose.

What shall I use to secure that? Firebase uuid which is unique to the
specific users?  if anyone gets that uuid of his account ( anyhow ) it
won't be secured.
Any other way to secure that?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks