Hi,
I have gone through all the resources available on understanding how the
pricing works, However, I was unable to understand it properly.
I have attached the transaction details of my billing.

My Configuration:
Flex Environment, NO DATABASE

Actually, I was just trying to put a static PHP (CodeIgniter) website.

I have deployed the app multiple times, to get it done correctly.
But my site is never visited i.e. <project_id>.appspot.com

Still, I am charged around more than 1000 INR.

Can anyone please explain as for how Flex Engine Instance Core and RAM
works because it shows the usage of 288.068 Hours and GB Hours Respectively
and I have not used it.

Thanks,
Sharad Soni

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/292d1e31-a32b-44d6-8b99-ea1630d6142e%40googlegroups.com.