Yes you can. App Engine Flexible Environment is based on Google Compute
Engine and consequently can connect to your remote network through Cloud
VPNs. If the GAE Flex application is deployed on the same VPC network, the
same Cloud VPN tunnel can be used for the application. As described in this
article
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/configuring-your-app-with-app-yaml#advanced_network_configuration>,

you can specify network settings in your app.yaml configuration file of
your GAE Flexible application.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/59b638b5-9a95-44ea-b595-532d1b234ccc%40googlegroups.com.