I am trying to set up a repository so I can get to my applications files.
Unfortunately my hard drive crashed so I need to get my source code. I have
read various threads all elling me to install a Git. But I do not have any
information on what a google git is, or where to get one! Is there a
glossary of google cloud terms somewhere?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/93a0f394-1055-42c5-8640-38869e42e0a4%40googlegroups.com.