Hi guys,

Currently, i have met issue about disk data on GAE.

test@gae-5482:~$ df -h /tmp
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> none             30G   24G  4.4G  85% /
> test@gae-5482:~$ df -h /tmp
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> none             30G   20G  8.2G  72% /
> test@gae-5482:~$ df -h /tmp
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> none             30G   22G  6.6G  77% /
> test@gae-5482:~$ df -h /tmp
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> none             30G   26G  2.1G  93% /
> test@gae-5482:~$ df -h /tmp
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> none             30G   27G  1.1G  97% /
> test@gae-5482:~$ df -h /tmp
> Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
> none             30G   30G     0 100% /

After i test performance, API (hosted on GAE) -> Datastore.
I call API from local (my laptop).

I check with cmd: df -h /tmp. Disk be full 30/30gb and then I not do
anything, anh re-check df -h /tmp more times, data disk changed more time.
I don't know that why data disk changed and how to delete or flush it or
increase size for data disk (GAE standard does not have this feature).

Please help me!
Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fd2d5de3-21a7-4f11-8b4a-55bbe4ba273e%40googlegroups.com.