Hi Ani Hatzis,

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to publish my code as Endpoint Services in Google Flex
Environment. Currently Endpoint backend deploy methodlogy is in beta
version. So "gcloud beta app deploy" command used for deploying my code
into the Flex environment.

I also tried to publish the code with specifying the app.yaml file in the
gcloud command (i.e. gcloud beta app deploy app.yaml), but still got the
same issue.

If you would like, then I may be share the code.

Also implemented below items inthis code,

- Swagger Docs
- OpenAPI file for Endpoint
- OAuth Security in OpenAPI file as Security Definition
- Encode/Decode for Database credentials in app.yaml
- Swagger Project structure

Do you think any of these item may cause for this issue?, because your
sample code from Git
<https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/nodejs-docs-samples/tree/master/endpoints/getting-started>works
fine for me.

Regards