Hi George.
That's ok. The main thing there is created issue. Thanks for helping.

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 1:14:21 AM UTC+4, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hello Aleksander,
>
> In fact there is no estimated time to resolution, but I am sure Developers
> will address the issue as soon as possible, taken into account their
> priorities.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e68bb92a-fd1a-478c-8736-ebb873660008%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... mr . efrem
  • [google-appengine]... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appen... mr . efrem
    • [google-appen... mr . efrem
      • [google-a... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
        • [goog... mr . efrem
          • [... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Aleksander Efremov
              • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Aleksander Efremov
              • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Aleksander Efremov
              • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Александр Ефремов