+1

It would be nice, if the production system keeps this statistics.  It would
be give more confidence to remove this, as we know it is not used over
time.

Currently, queries are written few years ago, and refactored by different
people over the the years.  There may be a forgetting factor to delete the

Additionally, the queries, would have been dynamically built using
reflection and metadata.

It is hard to guess and delete the index,with various options and settings
existing the software.

Best is, if Google gives an indication on when the index was used and the
query used for the index.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:48 PM, Kaan Soral <kaanso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be indeed nice, if the production system kept metrics for index
> usage, that way, it would be obvious which indexes are needed or not

> msgid/google-appengine/3931eabd-023b-4650-a5d6-
> f8473ae26ffd%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/3931eabd-023b-4650-a5d6-f8473ae26ffd%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Regards,
Rajesh
*www.VeersoftSolutions.com <http://www.VeersoftSolutions.com>*
*www.GainERP.com <https://www.gainerp.com>*
*Accounting/Inventory/Orders/Sales/Purchase on Google Cloud Platform and
Mobile*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CA%2BS7ijZa%3DAixx4ea3WUuLZjRUqq8BuJwNrK_rdNQ6WtkXsN4Bg%40mail.gmail.com.