I agree - this function have to be there already

also "google functions" are regional 🙈
https://firebase.google.com/docs/functions/locations

if I see it right "aws lambda, aws elasticbeanstalk, aws cloudformation"
support loadbalancing 🤯
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/compute/building-a-multi-region-serverless-application-with-amazon-api-gateway-and-aws-lambda/
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/devops/part-2-develop-deploy-and-manage-for-scale-with-elastic-beanstalk-and-cloudformation

Q how can I create worldwide apps now with google ? 🙈😊

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4cb49a4d-3557-4a5c-9a8d-dc5986f895ac%40googlegroups.com.