Hi all,

  Hour app engine project uses the mail service to receive information. However, quite often the mail handler is called two times for the same email. Just today it happened again and I've confirmed from the logs that there were no issues when the handler was called for the first time. Is this a known issue and is there a way for it to be mitigated?

  Also, I have the suspicion that such things happen with the task queue api as well but I'm yet to confirm that.

Regards,

Dzhovani

--
-------- Disclaimer --------
This email and any files transmitted may contain proprietary and confidential information of ICT Group N.V. or any of its subsidiaries like Strypes (“ICT”) and is intended only for the (use of the) named recipient(s) above. If you have received this message in error or are not the intended or named recipient(s) of this message, please immediately notify the sender by returning and deleting this email message from your computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of its author and do not necessarily represent those of Strypes or ICT. You are hereby notified that unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its attachments either whole or partial of its contents is strictly prohibited. Strypes or ICT cannot guarantee that email communications are secure and error-free and does not accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of email. The general terms and conditions of purchase respectively sale and delivery of ICT are applicable to all transactions and undertakings resulting therefrom.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/11bea141-1de3-316d-931a-5dde272f207d%40strypes.eu.