Hello, I do not use App Engine but I did receive an absolutely random
request to login to App Engine with my google account on Windows 10. Before
this happened I had become aware that my Windows 10 machine had been
comprimised and that I had a backdoor on it. I am currently reinstalling
windows and running a full scan on my PC. But in the midst of this a new
tab in Chrome is opened out of nowhere with a page saying whether I wanted
to give access to an "application" to do something with Google App Engine,
I declined but what worries me is it never said what application like
normal applications too and on top of that my computer was comprised. As a
reference I had just installed an application called NPack so I could back
up my applications to install on another PC and I had installed Rufus to
get my reinstall USB ready. Can anyone help me understand why it asked me
for this and what it could be, should I be worried?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b57b7f66-da65-408f-ae15-57a6d016127a%40googlegroups.com.