Hi,

I see you have created duplicate threads about this issue in Google Groups
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine/MwE0sel4wyI> and
in the Issue Tracker (a private one). In order to avoid duplicating
efforts, I recommend to continue the thread in the Issue Tracker.

- Note that Google Groups are reserved for general discussions on Google
Cloud Platform-end products and not for reporting issues. For reporting
Issues or feature request you should refer to the Issue tracker
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9f5789e9-a16b-4b0b-ac28-d541eddc528a%40googlegroups.com.