> Hi Olu,

thank you for your reply! My current setup is actually quite simple. It is
"just" a node application on the flex environment. I did not setup any
nginx config whatsoever. I am using a pretty straight forward app.yaml and
i deploy my application with the command

gcloud app deploy

app.yaml

runtime: nodejs
env: flex

automatic_scaling:
  min_num_instances: 2
  max_num_instances: 5
resources:
  cpu: 2
  memory_gb: 2.3
  disk_size_gb: 10
  volumes:
  - name: ramdisk1
    volume_type: tmpfs
    size_gb: 0.5

in my package.json i additionally had to add

"engines": {
  "node": "8.9.4"
}

to tell google to use this node version.

That is basically all i did :)

Thank you for your help!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2b00649e-79ce-4e67-9bc6-54b5ee5a07a6%40googlegroups.com.