Hi Mohammad

Thanks for your answer. Sorry for my unclear question.

My question is related to the second last part. Where is described, how to
deploy a app engine flex application global.

For my is the theory clear, but how can i setup a Cloud Load Balncer to balance
the traffic between multiple app engine apps. I can't select a app engine flex
app as a backand service and i can't select cross project backand resources.

How can i achive that, how is described as the second last part?

Best Aron

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/738dea64-356a-43b1-92ca-57a8c2e7ec8e%40googlegroups.com.