Thanks Attila-Mihaly,

That's not a problem if cost will around what Vitaly said. Regarding your
solution I've tried "Datastore Admin" but delete tasks behave weird.
The job on the list says "(0 steps completed, 1 active) "
Going to details gives me this - please see screenshot attached.

Mohammad, thanks for your suggestions. I've tried this as well, however I
couldn't track progress, so I stoped this task after 7h. Also I wasn't sure
how to set up this task. I couldn't find any guide. I've entered query like
"SELECT * from Transaction" - is that ok? Transaction is my entity I would
like to remove totally.

Jakub

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5ad44135-ef9b-47e1-8c6a-354534a4d95e%40googlegroups.com.