Hello, simple question here that I can't seem to find an answer for somehow!

I have a php project that I know for sure works from testing on a locally
hosted server, but when putting the files in google's cloud console then
gcloud app deploy
my website takes forever to load and it's only the index.php file which has
partially loaded, a sign I've diagnosed as my other .php files not being
present in the proper directory.

My files are as follows:

   - index.php
   - connection.php
   - userpage.php
   - transit.php
   - query.php

What am I doing wrong here? Am I simply formatting my app.yaml wrong, or
should I be doing something else entirely?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b67bb0e7-7719-4124-ad5a-a08051732042%40googlegroups.com.