From: 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 12:22 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: GCP ARCHITECTS: GCF + GAE + CloudSQL ==
commonlibrary??

Hi Yanay,

It seems you are looking for an architecture solution, however your
usecase/scenario it not clear for me. I should note that here we provide
support for general discussions on Google Cloud Platform-end products and for
architecture solutions you may either refer to Google Cloud Partners which is a
paid service or take a look at the solutions provided here for Google Cloud
Platform products and services. For the questions you mentioned:

- You can create and use stored procedures and triggers in Cloud SQL, however
you cannot import or export them into Cloud SQL.
- Here you may see all the events can trigger Cloud Functions. You can invoke
Cloud Functions over HTTP(S) from your App Engine and vice versa.
- I am not sure about your usecase but should note that you can connect your
Cloud Functions to Cloud SQL instances using a local socket interface provided
in the Cloud Functions execution environment as well.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/80375dcc-b119-458c-9c2e-aba01894ce42%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5c06fa38.1c69fb81.59a18.142f%40mx.google.com.