Hello Rajesh,

Thank you for the message. Usually by creating a custom role
<https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/creating-custom-roles#creating_a_custom_role>

certain permission can be assigned to users. You can get more details about
IAM custom role here
<https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/understanding-custom-roles>.
Unfortunately at this moment “datastore.databases.export” is not supported
for custom roles. You can find detailed list of all permissions and support
levels here
<https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/custom-roles-permissions-support#list_of_all_permissions_and_support_levels>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2ecc601c-d61e-4d1f-b564-c089776a8f26%40googlegroups.com.