Hello,

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with the Gmail API,  as
this group is intended for general discussion regarding App Engine and not
for specific technical issue’s troubleshooting I you would have better
assistance from another channel. I would recommend taking a look at
recommend that you post your question on StackOverflow as described in this
article <https://developers.google.com/gmail/api/support>.

This will allow you to have access to a large community of enthusiasts and
experts to share ideas with and get support from. Please make sure to
include all relevant details and error messages which would help the
community troubleshoot.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ea13becc-1e74-4321-a456-497596aac124%40googlegroups.com.