So basically what you are telling me is there is no way for me to get FCM
messaging working with my existing app engine project that I have been
running
for more or less 4 years now?

I tried the Firebase Admin SDK for java, but I cannot initialise the
library since I need a database name, I cannot create a Firebase database
since I use Cloud Datastore.....

Creating a new Project, migrate all my services, payment info....etc, is a
bit overkill just to get push notifications to my mobile clients to
continue work as expected.

Den måndag 14 januari 2019 kl. 15:20:00 UTC+1 skrev George (Cloud Platform
Support):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/73a3574a-ff7b-4965-81b2-a3be8387d5ab%40googlegroups.com.