Hello,
We have been working on appengine datastore for several years now.
Due to the datastore index limit, we are looking at alternate ways to
expand our modules, and we choose Firestore. (We plan to use firestore from
a  new project, as it cannot coexist with datastore with in the same
project).

We have few KINDS like Customer/Vendors/Products etc.. in the appengine
datastore.  The  data should be synced to Firestore.  There should be
initial transfer of existing data.  Then when new data is created or
existing data is modified, it should be synced to Firestore.

What design can be used here, so that above mentioned data remains
consistent from datastore to firestore.

Does Google datastore team has plans for syncing KINDS from datastore to
firestore ??

Rajesh
*www.GainERP.com <https://www.gainerp.com/>*
*Field Service Software on Google Cloud Platform and Mobile*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CA%2BS7ijYcwsqm1pGGm0vu%2BBcb3C3o7R%2BkPRodqrbrUU%3Dqe-8mTA%40mail.gmail.com.