Hi Chris,

If you receive an email from the Google Cloud Platform Trust & Safety Team,
the email includes the steps how to rectify the issue and how to submit an
appeal.

Google Groups hosts discussion forums where you're likely to find
information like service status updates and release notes and high-level
discussions on the platform.