If there are alternatives I'm missing this would be awesome? The feedback
cycle is super slow when testing Google cloud specific code when it takes
30 seconds+ to update a running app (and that's ignoring the downsides of
only being able to work online)

Thanks

On Friday, 14 June 2019 01:32:52 UTC+2, James Crowley wrote:

> Am I right in inferring that dev_appserver.py is on the way to being
> deprecated, given the later language versions are not supported?
>
> I've tripped up trying to use it in the php7 environment - it prompts me
> to provide a --php_executable argument for php72 environments (making me
> think it was supported), but then doesn't seem to actually support the
> environment ("The url "/" does not match any handlers." which goes away
> when you use the php55 app.yaml syntax for specifying handlers rather than
> the single entrypoint parameter)
>
> I then noticed it's not mentioned in the docs for php72/Java 11 etc at all?
>
> Thanks!
>
> James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/23ab05d6-eb3b-45f2-8282-479f7c3f14ec%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-ap... James Crowley
    • [goog... 'Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • R... 'Andrew Gorcester' via Google App Engine
        • ... Nicolas Grilly
          • ... 'Andrew Gorcester' via Google App Engine
            • ... dir Ls
              • ... 'Nicolas (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [goog... James Crowley
      • R... 'Andrew Gorcester' via Google App Engine