Hi Savio,

As in the answer in the StackOverflow thread
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44880708/change-project-from-google-app-engine-flexible-to-standard/49454510>

the process of going from App Engine Flex to App Engine Stand is more of a
complete redesign than a migration as they work differently.

However the good news is with App Engine Standard second generation , all
the libraries are supported even those which rely on C
<https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/gcp/introducing-app-engine-second-generation-runtimes-and-python-3-7>

.

For more in-depth technical answers and How-to’s I would suggest you post
your questions on StackOverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-app-engine> as the
Google Groups is more aimed toward general discussion about the platform
and tools.