Hi Caglar,

As GCP Google Groups are more oriented towards general opinions, trends,
and issues of general nature touching App Engine and Cloud SQL I would
recommend bringing this issue to a website such as Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-cloud-sql>, where
experienced programmers are within reach and ready to help.