Hello George,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Actually what I meant was viewing the deployed files from the cloud shell
terminal. In my app.yaml file i place a key
APP_STORAGE = /tmp but in the cloud shell when I navigate to this i cant
find the projects files.

Also i need this feature in production to be able to read the laravel logs
founf in the **storage/framework/xxxxx.logs**
folder to be able to interprete some results there off. Could this be
possible from the cloud. Generally what I do is a **tail -f .....**
which works but I need this  in production to simulate some stuffs.

Best,
Mua