Okay, I think you might want to look at
https://github.com/nisaacson/leveldb-json/issues/1 which is pretty similar
to your logs,
Also you might want to build from source and consider a fork of the
original repo - https://github.com/killix/leveldb-json
which seems to solve the issue. Dependencies not being upgraded or so. -
Basically applying -
https://github.com/killix/leveldb-json/commit/35df5f3d396907e015527984aa03e13726e9e386

Can you try that and see if it solves your problem

Regards,
Mua