I am new to server-less development and I have a question about the
feasibility of a design and wondering if anyone had any starter tips.

My application works as follows:

I want to provide a single instance per user with a unique db per user. The
difficulty for me arises from the fact that the instances and DB's need to
be volatile.

When the user lands on an appengines instance the web-app on the instance
will need to initiate a db and fetch and load a set of text files into the
db for this user.
When the user disconnects the instance/files and db need to all be dropped.

Does the above setup make sense under app-engine ?