For better troubleshooting of the issue, which may involve reviewing
configurations on your Project, I recommend you contact the GCP Support
Engineers[1] or you can open an issue using this link[2]. This will allow
the team to review your setup and determine what may be causing the
Intermittent issue. With the information available to me, there is no
System-wide issue with AppEngine and likewise, I see nothing wrong with
information you have provided so far.

Please reach out to the Support Engineers for further evaluation on this
issue.

[1]https://cloud.google.com/support-hub
[2]https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/#public_users