Hello Cihat,

Currently Cloud Armor does not support App Engine Standard or Flex. Both
App Engine Standard and App Engine Flexible offer a firewall which may help
mitigate DDoS attacks by specifying denial rules to specific or range of
IPs.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/go/creating-firewalls