On calling cloudsearch.googleapi , it is returning a wrong resultcount
which is leading to inappropriate pagination at frontend and also
incomplete result display.

My search application index and serve multiple domains/websites. For one
site among them search result is drastically different than expected. When
I called that api explicitly to check , I found that the result contains
100 records in response body ,but resultcountExact or resultcountEstimate
is only 19 (suppose). So pagination is based on this count 19 and only
showing 2 pages (total 20 records, 10 on each page). Rest of 80 records are
not shown as search result .

 How can I solve it ?

And eventually this count mismatch is for a single domain only, other sites
using the same interface and datasource acting perfectly fine .