Hello, Madhav

Can you please clarify what you mean by "recovering your code from App
Engine Instances"? It is a little unclear what you are attempting to do.
With more information, it would be helpful so we do not mislead you.

If you mean that you would like to be able to download your Source Code
from App Engine Standard, then it seems generally[not just nodejs] that
tooling has been deprecated as per this Doc[1]. If you mean something
different, please let us know. We will be glad to help once we have more
information about what you are trying to do.

[1]https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/tools/downloading-source-code