As you may already be aware, the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is not an
uncommon DNS error and it is mostly, most of the time this is a DNS-related
issue.

The same error was reported on the Community thread for Google Chrome[1].
And even reported for App Engine on this Stackoverflow link[2].

I think this third party article[3] describes possible ways to review this
issue. I recommend you go through the details and if the issue persists,
let us know.

[1]https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/6144098?hl=en
[2]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30727011/dns-probe-finished-nxdomain-on-google-app-engine-website
[3]https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/fix-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain