You may find related information on the Images API for Python 2 Overview
page
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/images?csw=1#Transforming_Images_from_the_Blobstore>.

You are right about opening a separate thread for each separate issue, in
principle. Maybe worth mentioning: this is a discussion group for Google
App Engine, and related problems and trends. When it comes strictly to
programming and coding in specific languages, you’ll be at an advantage to
rather post your questions on Stackoverflow <http://stackoverflow.com/>, to
gain this way access to a large number of experts; it is meant for
providing you help with coding.