Hello,

I understand that you would like to run a legacy Java App Engine
application on the infrastructure that exists currently in Google Cloud
Platform without modifying the existing project.

I was able to find a document
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/long-term-support>, which
describes the legacy 8 version of Java still supported. What version of
Java are you using? Are you using Google App Standard or Google App Flex?

I’m thinking that depending on your answer, you may choose to use
Containers in Google Cloud Run <https://cloud.google.com/run> to create
your environment but you indicated that you do not wish to modify your
project.

So to provide more options, I would ask you to give detail about your
project.