The code is the same code , what I did is just move my SRC files without
the gradles build files ,from the app & the appengine to an old copy of the
project that I have..
then I  asked if I want to upgrade the JDK ,or keep the 11 version. I
choose to keep the 11 jdk version of the old project and deploy.
And just then It's works.

sorry I can reproduce the problem ,because I'm cant afford to trap myself
inside this nightmare again.

any I lost the original screenshot but  when I open the AS after
transporting the new files to the old project ,i've get this message from
this menu:

[image: image.png]

but it doesn't was that ....it was something similar  to that, asking me to
choose JDK. ( I can't find the exact menu after  approval. ,sorry )

thanks Guy.

By the way ,can you pls help enter my endpoint portal , I have all the
certification and still can't choose API ,why?