Hello Bill,

To thoroughly investigate this issue one needs access to private data, such
as project numbers. Such information should not be published here, or in
any other publicly visible thread.

As this issue is specific to your app, you should either contact a GCP
Support Engineer, or, if you think this is GCP-related, you should open an
issue in the Public Issue Tracker <https://issuetracker.google.com/>,
marking it as private. Publicly visible postings as in this Group are not
the proper way to report an issue, as often private information items such
as project numbers are requested.