Since two days ago I have started to experience sporadic server errors.
I.e. for a period of time, everything is working OK, and then for a period
of time all calls to my python scripts are failing.

The following message is displayed in browser:

     Error: Server Error
     The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

     Please try again in 30 seconds.

Log files are showing latency of 10 seconds on failed calls.

This started happening after March 1, and code or configuration weren't
modified weeks before that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!